Pediatric Physical Therapy In Lee’s Summit
Our pediatric physical therapy program emphasizes a team approach with respect to the evaluation and treatment of your child.
Our team is experienced with the evaluation and treatment of children with:
- Metabolic Disorders,
- Neurological Conditions,
- Orthopedic Conditions,
- Birth defects,
- Developmental disorders,
- Oncologic diseases.
The Goals of Pediatric Physical Therapy in Lee’s Summit
The main goal of the pediatric physical therapy program is to minimize disability, and help the children get back to the activities they do best – play, attend school, and participate in community activities.
We provide care that is designed to achieve the following:
- Improve mobility
- Develop or restore function
- Relieve pain
- Promote overall health & wellbeing
- Prevent, slow down, or decrease the impact of physical disabilities
Pediatric physical therapy promotes independence, increases participation, facilitates motor development and function, improves strength and endurance, enhances learning opportunities, and eases challenges with daily caregiving.
To Learn More About Our Pediatric Physical Therapy Program in Lee’s Summit Call Us at (816) 607-7180
Additional References & Resources:
- APTA Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Autism: – current research, summaries, and reports
- Milestones for Child Development – materials, resources, multimedia from the CDC
- Resources from the APTA’s Pediatric Physical Therapy Academy
- Fact Sheet on Plagiocephaly
- Concussion Signs & Symptoms
- Torticollis Treatment
Request An Appointment
Please fill out this form and
we will contact you about scheduling.
“Hannah was fabulous with my son. It’s clear she has a passion for children with disabilities. Excited that my son is working with her!”
“Hill pro motion has treated me for several PT needs. They have also treated both of my kids. Though my needs were different from my kids, both were extremely effective. From the front office to the therapy itself, it’s top notch for sure! We feel honored to be a part of their family!”